Our success begins with our mission—making a difference by providing innovative healthcare products and services. At Ascend, we’re proud of our commitment to the persons we serve—individuals with disability and their families, providers, and our state government partners. We are the nation's leader in conducting specialty assessments because we hire highly qualified staff and contractors with that same commitment. In 2015, Ascend was announced as a Tennessean Top Workplace, an achievement illustrating our staff's unity and dedication to our mission.
Our staff is composed of:
- Experienced clinicians, including Registered Nurses, social workers, and other professionals with social service experience.
- Support specialists with experience in professional communication, scheduling, and data management.
- Qualified assessors who have experience working with individuals who have behavioral, medical, intellectual, and developmental disabilities.
- Implementation, recruiting, marketing, and accounting professionals.
- Web developers, designers, and business and data analysts.
We are continually looking for exceptional employees. For information on our current staff openings, click here, or for independent contractor openings around the country, click here.
Ascend is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer