DDM Ascend’s management team has been managing PASRR since its inception. Our team has the most extensive expertise in the industry, offering management deliverables that encompass virtually all aspects of PASRR, including:
DDM Ascend is the most experienced PASRR management agency in the country, and we manage virtually all aspects of the program, including Level I Screens, Level II evaluations, data management and state compliance analyses
- Designing and managing Level I and Level of Care review processes, including online screening tools through our proprietary WEBSTARS I & WEBSTARS II data management, training, and tracking system.
- Clinical Level II evaluation management. We recruit, credential, train and manage qualified evaluator networks in your state to administer federally compliant clinical evaluations.
- Designing and managing administrative systems, including customized databases that interface with claims payment systems, automate notifications, and generate reports to enhance fiscal and quality management of services.
- Designing and implementing quality standards for monitoring provider compliance with PASRR status change and preadmission screening requirements.
- Crafting procedures for nursing homes, hospitals, and other providers and conducting provider training on federal long term care and PASRR standards.
- Maintaining federally compliant tracking data on the location of all residents evaluated through the Level II process.
- Representing customers in appeal/due process procedures.
- Implementing compliance analyses to assess state conformance with federal requirements and analyze opportunities for improving cost effectiveness and efficiency.