DDM Ascend offers a single source solution for a wide range of public and private healthcare needs, including medical and psychiatric utilization review, specialized assessments and evaluations, provider quality reviews, and data management solutions. In addition to our operations support staff, we employ full-time Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, and Masters Degreed Clinicians, including Licensed Professional Counselors and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
In our endless pursuit of excellence in all aspects of our business, we are continually looking for exceptional employees. All of our company positions are fulfilling and challenging, allowing you to use your outstanding communication and customer service skills in tandem with your clinical talents. In these positions you perform a crucial and rewarding service that benefits thousands of individuals across the country. Additionally, the work week for all corporate clinical positions is Monday through Friday and there is no direct patient contact.
We are extremely proud of our national reputation for delivering the highest quality healthcare management services and unparalleled customer care. In striving to maintain this exceptional quality, we are looking for candidates who possess the following core qualifications:
- Highly professional communication skills, both written and telephonic.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational ability, including strong multi-tasking skills, ability to prioritize workload and work independently.
In addition to these qualifications, we require that our clinical staff have the following skills:
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of treatment models for target populations (i.e., behavioral health utilization review positions must have strong insight into a variety of models and theories of mental illness, and related issues, as well knowledge of philosophies, practices, policies and outcomes of models of treatment)
- Understanding of diagnostic criteria for target populations and ability to conceptualize modalities and placement criteria within a continuum of care.
- A minimum of two years of experience treating the population served. Additional skills or experience may be contract specific.
- Understanding of diverse cultures and gender specific issues and ability to incorporate needs of gender and culturally diverse groups into utilization review decisions.
If you are interested in growing professionally within an innovative, highly respected organization, we welcome your resume for consideration.