At DDM Ascend, we believe our employees are the company’s most important asset. We appreciate and recognize the valuable contribution they make towards the success of DDM Ascend and continually strive to maintain a respectful, fair and fun work environment. As a result, we are happy to state that our efforts have resulted in an extremely low turnover rate, steadfast employee loyalty, and continual opportunities for employee growth and advancement.
In our never-ending pursuit for quality and excellence in all that we do, we are pleased that we can provide our employees with an outstanding benefits package and very competitive salaries. Our benefits package includes 100% company paid medical, dental, vision, long term disability, and life insurance for all employees. Additionally, our employees have the opportunity to purchase, at their own expense, medical, dental, and vision group insurance for their dependents, and short-term disability insurance for themselves.
The following is a brief listing of our insurance benefits:
- There are three Medical Insurance plans from which to choose, with varying plan designs and/or networks. Included with all three plans is a prescription card and vision plan. The company pays 100% of the cost for the employee’s portion of the base medical plan. If desired, the employee pays the cost difference associated with choosing either of the enhanced plans or including their dependent(s) on their plan of choice.
- The company pays 100% of the cost for the employee’s Dental Insurance plan. If desired, the employee can include their dependent(s) to the plan for an additional cost.
- The company pays 100% of the cost of Long Term Disability Insurance, which will begin to pay on day 90 following the onset of any injury or illness that renders an employee unable to perform their job functions.
- The company pays for $50,000.00 of term life insurance coverage for the employee. Should the employee choose, the employee could also purchase up to $150,000.00 of additional life insurance for themselves; up to $50,000.00 of term life insurance for their spouse; and, up to $10,000.00 of term life insurance for their children. Please note: the amount of spouse/children life insurance that can be purchased by an employee is driven by the amount of additional life insurance that the employee purchases on their own life.
- Employees are given the opportunity to purchase Short Term Disability Insurance, which will pay up to 60% of their salary following an injury or illness that renders them unable to perform their job functions. This insurance begins paying on day 15 following the onset of the illness or injury and pays through day 89.
Note: All premiums for additional insurance are paid by the employee though a payroll deduction. The medical and dental premiums are deducted on a pre-tax basis.
The company will also offer a 401(k) retirement plan in the near future.